Stickies is a lightweight, unobtrusive sticky note utility that allows you to place virtual sticky notes on your screen. Stickies is free for business and personal use. First of all, the program can very well play the role of a reminder, which means you can write down a note and set a time and date for a reminder. Plus, it supports recurring, but also priorities for each sticky note.
The design goal behind Stickies is that the program is small and simple. Stickies will not mess with your system files, or write to the registry. Stickies stores information in a single text-based ini file. Additionally, Stickies comes with an integrated backup feature for easy saving of your important notes, but also with hiding tools for keeping some of the notes away from the desktop.
- Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots.
- Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved.
- Stickies can store text or images.
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up.
- Stickies can be attached to a web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen.
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client.
- Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends.
- Play a sound file on receive.
- Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies.
- Favourite friends, and custom lists can be made .
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose.
- тInternational language, Unicode and RTL text support.