Sunbelt Personal Firewall helps users control how their computers exchange data with other computers on the Internet or local network. It is designed to protect your PC against attacks from both the Internet and other computers in the local network.
Sunbelt Personal Firewall controls all data flow in both directions - from the Internet to your computer and vice versa, and it can block all attempted communication allowing only what you choose to permit. This makes it an ideal solution for notebook computers that freely travel in and out of the corporate network, facing exposure to various risks as they connect from different locations.
- Packet filter.
- File integrity control.
- Application communication control.
- Application launch control.
- Network Intrusion Prevention System.
- Automatic update checker.
- Extended logging.
Sunbelt Personal Firewall can run in a free mode vs. a full (paid) mode. Install it now, and for the first 30 days it will run in "full" mode. After that, it shuts down selected features, but will continue to run in "free" mode.
- Significant improvement in packet filtering.
- Significant improvement in network performance when web filtering is enabled.
- Enhanced Process Injection prevention to prevent code inject attempts into Windows system DLLs.
- Corrected numerous application crashes in the firewall service.
- Corrected various crashes in assist.exe.
- Enabled support for Windows Vista.
- Corrected issue in which binary data appeared in logs.
- Significant improvement in product stability.
|Author:||ThreatTrack Security, Inc.|
|Windows:||2000, XP, Vista|