Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D is aimed at people who want to design their interior quickly, whether they are moving or they just want to redesign their existing home. The Sweet Home 3D interface is very easy to use.
Numerous visual guides help you draw the plan of your home and layout furniture. You may draw the walls of your rooms upon the image of an existing plan, and then, drag and drop furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories. Sweet Home 3D is an excellent solution for all those that daydream about redesigning their home, or even for professionals that need a basic mock-up.
- Draw the walls of his rooms upon the image of an existing plan.
- Change the color or the texture of the walls, the floors and the ceilings.
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories, in which he can import 3D models created by himself or downloaded from Google 3D Warehouse and other web sites.
- Change the size, the orientation, the elevation, the color and the texture of each piece of furniture.
- View the changes in the plan simultaneously in the 3D view, either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point.
- Many more features.
- Set the minimum value of visitor's field of view to 2°.
- Fixed wrongly displayed rectangular textures when rotated.
- Fixed a bug that applied the resolution scale factor too many times on user interface.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to move the points of a polyline.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements