System Explorer is a free utility with extended functionality and replacement for the standard Windows Task Manager. The application can monitor and manage Windows system processes. System Explorer allows users to monitor processes and view important information such as the processor, pagefile load, memory load, drivers, open network connections and other data.
The utility can check any file for viruses and malicious code online - System Explorer works with VirusTotal. The utility can help close a separate process, a group of related processes and view the history of actions to each program. With System Explorer you can control startup and system services, remove the installed software, configure add-ons and other options for web browsers, display system information and more.
- A replacement for Windows Task Manager.
- Ability to manage and monitor processes.
- Ability to manage Windows services.
- Ability to manage startup.
- Ability to close a process or a group of related processes.
- Ability to configure add-ons and other options for browsers.
- Ability to view system information.
- Checks files for malicious code.