TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. Its main advantage is it really copies files faster due to multithread algorithm. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times and copy several files at once. TeraCopy allows avoiding problems with cancelling copy process on the middle of process, when the half of files is on the folder, and the other one – in other.
It provides quite detailed report about process. You can hide it and just leave a small progress window. TeraCopy uses two progress bars, one for indicate the whole copy process progress, and the other one for indicating current file copy process. The utility also verify CRC and compare versions before and after copying/moving.
Interactive file list is another TeraCopy’s feature. Program shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files. In case if file cannot be copied, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer, as standard Explorer does.
- Shell integration - complete Explorer replacement.
- Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers.
- Skipping file in the transfer queue.
- Full Unicode support.
- Favorite folders editing.
- Option to run a custom .cmd file on task completion.
- md5sum format for most hashes.
- Better icon for “Waiting for other transfers” status.
|Author:||Code Sector Inc.|
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, XP64, Vista64|