Trojan Remover is a small tool for scanning your PC for Trojan horses. It can be used both at system start-up and in manual mode. Trojan Remover checks all system files, including the Windows Registry, and finds programs loading at start-up. For each Trojan or unidentified program, Trojan Remover shows an alert and suggests removing the reference from the system file and renaming the file itself.
The program’s interface is simple and intuitive, with all buttons at hand. A special feature is the anti-Trojan horse database. This database can give you a brief description of a particular virus. Trojan Remover has a good reputation and has become one of the most popular applications of its class, yet it certainly cannot substitute the powerful antivirus packages. This software is rather an add-on to your antivirus software.
- Cleaning your PC from malicious software and files.
- Recovery from the changes made by Trojan horses.
- Ability to check system files, Windows Registry and start-up programs.
- Ability to scan all files at their start-up.
- Display of full information and full path of a malicious file or a piece of malware upon their detection.
- Random check of files, drives and folders.
- Bug fix: a conflict with Nortons Internet Security has been identifed and resolved.
- Bug fix: a heuristic scan module was raising a false alert when run on an XP system, if the scan was "Run As" a different user to the logged on user.
|Author:||Simply Super Software|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|