TUGZip is a powerful freeware file archiver utility for Microsoft Windows. It handles a great variety of archive formats, including some of the commonly used ones like zip, rar, gzip, bzip2, sqx and 7z. It can also view disk image files like BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG. And all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- Supports ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1 and ZOO archives.
- Supports BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG disc-images.
- Windows shell integration (drag & drop, shell context menu and drop handlers).
- Create 7-ZIP, BH, BZ2, CAB, JAR, LHA (LZH), SQX, TAR, TGZ, YZ1 and ZIP archives.
- Script support which allows you to make automated backups.
- Basic features like: add, extract, delete, rename, run, view, checkout, install, test, comment, SFX, virus-scanning, disk-spanning...
- Repair corrupted ZIP and SQX archives.
- Can extract multiple archives at once using Multi Extract.
- Encrypt archives using 6 different algorithms. Blowfish (128-bit), DES (56-bit), Triple DES (168-bit) and Rijndael (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit).
- Support for external plugins.
- Create self-extracting encrypted archives.
- Automatic updates using the "Web Update" function.
- Fixes some of the annoying bugs that users have reported.
|Windows:||98, 2000, XP, Vista|