Bitvise SSH Client is highly customizable tool to be used in specific situations and controlled environments. The portable Bitvise SSH Client version was developed to run Bitvise SSH Client distribution from a USB key, in the U3 and PortableApps formats.
Additionally, remote server configuration is supported: using Bitvise SSH Client, all WinSSHD settings can be configured remotely. The server's event log can also be remotely viewed and managed.
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- Dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers.
- High speed - up to 5 MB/s when connected to a WinSSHD server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting.
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
- Advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client.
- All terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console.
- UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms).
- Sftpc - an advanced command-line SFTP client.
- Incorporates an update to the Bitvise SSH Server Remote Control Panel for SSH Server versions 7.21+. The update fixes an issue introduced with version 7.21, where exporting a single server host keypair in Bitvise format, using the "Manage host keys" interface in the SSH Server Control Panel, would result in a corrupted file. (Multiple key export worked fine.).
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|