UC Browser is a version of the popular mobile browser developed specifically for computers. It features an increased level of information compression, which facilitates the instant webpages load.
UC Browser has integrated passwords and download managers as well as an ad blocker. In addition, the web browser allows the user to synchronize PC settings and history with a mobile version.
Key features of UC Browser:
- High level of information compression.
- Instant web page and app load.
- Convenient settings for mouse gestures, hot keys for quick control.
- Increasing functionality through extensions and plug-ins from the Google Chrome store.
- Own shop.
- Convenient adding to bookmarks, simple navigation, transfer of bookmarks from other browsers.
- Fast change of search engine.
- Switch between two “engines”.
- Searching for necessary information using an omnibox, a separate line or a search field located in the center of the start page.
- Continuing to download files even after closing the browser.
- Resuming the interrupted download.
- Effective working with video.
- Synchronizing with a mobile version via a cloud account.
- Ability to open tabs in incognito mode without saving history, search queries and cookies.
- Day and night mode.
- Blocking ads and spam.
- Integrated password and download managers.
- Automatic opening of the next page of the theme, when scrolling through the previous one.
- Preloading photos and links for later continuous viewing.
- Customizing the express panel, themes and add-ons.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|