UltraDefrag is a free open-source hard disk defragmentation application for Windows. It works with all kinds of files, including the system ones: the register, paging file, etc.
UltraDefrag visualizes the defragmentation process in detail by showing individual fragmented files. The application generates reports in user-friendly formats.
- Analysis and defragmentation of all types of files.
- GUI and console modes.
- Scheduled start.
- Powerful command line capabilities.
- Defragmentation of Windows system files, NTFS metafiles and files locked by the system.
- Support for FAT, exFAT and NTFS file systems.
- Options for full or quick optimization.
- MFT optimization.
- Disk consistency verification and repairs.
- Support for Lua scripts.
- Ability to filter and sort files by their size, name and fragment number.
- Log files recording.
- Generating HTML or plain text reports on fragmented files.
- Graphic visualization of cluster color map.
- Ability to send the PC to hibernation or shut it down after the application has finished the job.
- Running without installation from a portable package.
|Author:||UltraDefrag Development Team|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|