UnHackMe is a program developed to detect and remove Trojans based on rootkit technology. Unlike its analogs, it uses the principle of double-checking which ensures the removal of any suspicious code before it runs in the system.
UnHackMe uses an arsenal of powerful tools and methods to detect hidden threats, i.e. rootkits. This application also allows you to effectively remove other malicious and unwanted programs (PUP, pop-up ads, Trojans, spyware, etc.)
Key features of UnHackMe:
- Specializing in solving problems that cannot be solved by antivirus software.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Detecting kernel, register and boot record rootkits.
- Invisible for rootkits.
- Scanning the installed programs to detect potentially unwanted programs (PUP).
- Searching for unnecessary files created by PUP, adware and spyware.
- Scanning Windows startup programs, services and drivers.
- Checking Windows shortcuts.
- Learning browser search settings.
- Scanning browser extensions.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing boot files using several antiviruses.
- Compatible with almost all anti-virus programs.
- Using own database to detect malicious programs.
- Ability to mark a program as “false-positive”.
- Remote computer scanning by a log file.
- Scanning the PC in just one minute.
- Three operating modes.
- Offline scanning when downloading from USB/CD.
- Improved Firefox browser cleaning.
- Fixed: PUP.TaskPlay.Caches, ADW.Yahoo.Powered, PUP.Cloudnet, Pup.Haxadesk, ADW.Destyy.
- Fixed bugs.