Unity Web Player is a free plug-in that enables you to view 3D graphics and games created with Unity directly in your browser. Unity Web Player does not need any additional configuration and launches automatically as required.
Unity Web Player allows you to play breathtaking 3D games with animated characters and complex graphics created in the comprehensive cross-platform Unity environment, directly in your web browser’s window, without the need to install the game on your PC. This game engine comes with a media player as a mandatory add-on.
- Support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera browsers.
- Small size and quick start-up.
- Automated extraction and browser integration with a single confirmation from user.
- Automated configuration adjustment at installation.
- Ability for fine-tuning.
- Visualization settings for adjusting the image quality.
- Ability to run the most intricate 3D games and applications.
- Storing data in browser cache, which means the high speed of loading a game or an application next time you start them.
- Automated upgrade to the latest version without user input.
- Minimal system requirements and ability to run on a PC with limited resources.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|