Unlocker enables you to delete, move or rename files or folders that are locked by other processed. Unlocker is completely free and will always remain free, which means you can use it free of charge for any purposes.
Unlocker integrates into the Windows right-click menu, and opens a dialog that shows you the processes that are currently locking the file, thereby preventing it from being deleted. You can choose to terminate and unlock the processes, or otherwise delete the file on the next reboot.
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function.
- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines.
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs.
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|