Unreal Commander is a two-paneled multilingual file manager. Unreal Commander has a familiar design to Total Commander, as well as similar functionality. The program can copy, paste and delete files; show system and hidden files and folders; view graphic files; it has an integrated FTP client that supports proxy; has an integrated media player; it supports popular archive formats that can be edited in real time.
Unreal Commander supports Unicode, drag-and-drop, hotkey and menu customization, styles and color schemes, command line and plugins integration (including those for Total Commander). The functionality of the program can be expanded by integrating plugins.
- Multilanguage support.
- Unicode support.
- File operations.
- Viewing system and hidden files and folders.
- Support for popular archive formats (RAR, ZIP, TAR, ACE, JAR, LHA, CAB).
- Integrated FTP client with proxy support.
- Working with checksums (MD5, MD4, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, HAVAL, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160).
- Integrated graphics viewer.
- Working with network drives.
- Drag-and-drop support.
- Hotkey, menu, styles, themes customization.
- Support for Total Commander plugins.