Unstoppable copier is utility, designed for two functions: it can be used for copying files form defective disks, as well as to transfer any files. The program provides options to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
Unlike other identical program Unstoppable copier will not abort and delete the partition of the file it has copied in case of some file copy error. Unstoppable Copier will continue copying the file right to the end. It will just skip file, which cannot be transferred or copied; any unrecoverable data after many retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to truly recover every byte of information that is available for recovery. The program will keep your drives and discs secure, without the case, when failure results in keeping disc in the drive spinning until it explodes, as usual Explorer does.
- Unstoppable copier allows you to specify a single file, a group using wildcards or if you wish, select a starting folder and the program will copy all data from it and any sub folders it may contain.
-Unstoppable Copier works from command line so can be easily used in Windows batch files or more complex scripts like AutoIt ones.
- Unstoppable copier is totally portable.
- Changing level of data recovery to enable very intense data recovery through to skipping damaged files completely.
- Оption of creating batch files in internal (plain text based) UCB format and launching from command line.
- Full support of Drag&Drop option.
- Process can be paused and resumed mid file.
- Logging can be enabled to record details on transferred files, their integrity and offsets of any errors.
- Several interface languages support.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|