uPlay is an official Ubisoft's digital front-end application enabling its users to purchase digital copies of games distributed by this publisher. Besides, here you can download free demo versions of the company’s projects and Free4Play games.
Using uPlay, you can play with friends and strangers in the multiplayer modes of popular games such as Assasins Creed, Splinter Cell, Far Cry, Rayman, etc. Note that all purchases on uPlay are made using an internal currency that can be either bought for real money or earned through participating in contests and other events.
- Viewing and purchasing games created or published by Ubisoft.
- Social features for game nerds to communicate with each other.
- Vast choice of game demo versions.
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Automated updates of purchased games.
- Awards, achievements, accomplishments, trophies, etc.
- Ability to view stats about your games.
- Client DPI scaling - You should no longer need to squint when using Uplay on you 4k screens.
- Added notifications to group chats for when users join, leave and get invited to a group and when a game invite is sent to the group.
- Upgraded CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) to latest stable release.
- Fixed the formatting in chat notifications so that they end with an ellipses rather than abruptly at the edge of the notification window.
- Fixed chats not scrolling when new messages are posted if you are switching between multiple conversations.
- Fixed the chat window not displaying conversations when switching from offline to online mode.
- Fixed an issue where a party invite couldn't be sent under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the overlay would sometimes not work in Might & Magic Heroes VI.