USB Disk Security is a program that aims to detect any virus before it has a chance to infect your memory stick. Once you install USB Disk Security it automatically runs when a flash drive is inserted. It checks for infections, and provides some other features, such as a list of the programs that automatically run at start-up. It also keeps curious persons from getting your personal data and copy it on their USB drives.
USB Disk Security has other features, such as a USB scan tool and repair options. When minimized, USB Disk Security will sit in the task tray discreetly. From this menu, you can enable and disable auto-scanning, as well as updating the program.
- Prevent threats via USB storage.
- Prevent data loss via USB storage.
- Tools: Disk Cleanup, Repair System, and Autostart List.
- Compatible with all antivirus software.
- Protect offline computer.
USB Disk Security offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system.
- No data.