Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging VoIP application for smartphones. In addition to text messaging, users can exchange images, video and audio media messages. The client software is available for Mac OS, Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Series 40, Symbian, Bada, Windows Phone, and Microsoft Windows.
The application's user interface includes tab bar on the bottom giving access to messages, recent calls, contact, the keypad and a button for accessing more options. Upon installation, it creates a user account using one's phone number as username. Viber synchronizes with the phone's address book, so users do not need to add contacts in a separate book. Since all users are registered with their phone number, the software returns all Viber users among one's contacts.
- Viber works on both 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks.
- Best-quality HD voice calls.
- Video calls.
- Text, photo and sticker messages.
- Supports group conversations.
- Full sync between your mobile and PC.
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices.
- No registration, passwords or invitations required.
Viber for Windows isn't a standalone app because it actually requires you to already have Viber installed on a mobile device.
|Author:||Viber Media Inc.|
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|