Victoria is a small freeware application for low-level HDD diagnostics, designed to assess performance, test and perform minor repairs to your IDE drive and SATA HDD. Victoria designed primarily for HDD repairmen in stationary conditions and is not intended to test the system hard drive.
Victoria has a lot of useful features, including: full HDD information, disk image creation, 10 disk tests, surface scan, low-level format, Automatic Acoustic Management (AAM), S.M.A.R.T. information, ability to change disk size, and much more.
- No CPU load at idle.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports these interfaces: IDE and Serial ATA.
- View full technical information on drives.
- Manipulate SMART tests and view SMART status.
- Extensive testing and benchmarking with graphical maps.
- Low level sector viewing and manipulation.
- Much more...
- No data.
|Windows:||98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|