VideoPad Video Editor is a program which main purpose is to create and edit video. It has the advantage of its small size, very low consumption of system resources coupled with its tools.
VideoPad Video Editor allows you to process video from virtually any camera and completely optimize it. The editor makes it possible to preserve the finished video in the format required for its subsequent writing to the disk, export, or upload to YouTube.
- Recording video from an analog camera or a web camera or import it in all formats (avi, wmv, mpv, divx, etc.)
- Easy video editing using simple drag and drop of fragments.
- A large number of effects and transitions.
- Editing 3D video.
- Converting from 2D to 3D video.
- Adjustment of duration for the transitions being used.
- Overlaying text information and titles.
- Working with green screen.
- Import and mix of music tracks.
- Creation of movie soundtracks using MixPad program.
- Voice recording with a single button click.
- Use of audio effects from the free library.
- Fine-tuning of the color palette and other effects.
- Slow down, accelerate or turn back the video.
- Video stabilizing function to reduce camera shake.
- Adding photos and pictures.
- Support of VirtualDub plug-ins for use of auxiliary tools and effects.
- Writing DVD discs.
- Uploading to YouTube or on the Internet.
- Recording in a PSP, iPod, iPhone, and 3GP mobile phones.
- Export movies in standard or high definition.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|