VirtualDub is compact high quality video editor with very easy user interface. Application proposes large numbers of filters for easy data remastering. VirtualDub uses in-built filters as well as third-party video modules. Program is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities.
One of huge advantages of VirtualDub is ability to accomplish actions without data recompression. Special plugin allows to VirtualDub working with vob-files (DVD films) and with MPEG2 format , having made these formats processing easy – no need to use extra application (as before it was VirtualDub-MPEG2). VirtualDub also allows converting MPEG-1 into 24-bit AVI. One of virtue of the VirtualDub application is source file -to-target file working, without project file creation needed.
- VirtualDub supports shared work on several computers in the network.
- It is able to handle big size files (more than 2 Gb).
- Works with several sound tracks.
- Trimming video and audio by key frames.
- Splicing video and sound on condition of identical fragments encoding methods.
- Dividing sound and video in different files.
- Video recompression without audio recompression. Audio recompression without video recompression
- Separate video and audio tracks processing.
- Splitting and splicing AVI files.
- Changing sound delay.
- Changing videoframes per seconds quantity (video is accelerating/slowing down, sound is not changing – skewing is result).
- Converting video from between formats.
- Video file size reduction.
- Supports connection video with sound from external files for .wav, но и .avi, .divx, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpv, .m1v, .dat, .mp3, .avs, .vdr, .w64 (does not support .asf).
- If using plugins, .3gp, .mp4, .mov, .wma, .wmv, .pvn, .flv, .fli, .flc. are supported.
- ExtEnc: Added %(outputbasename) to insert output filename without extension.
- ExtEnc: Editor UI now has a drop-down for tokens.
- Filters: Expanded color space support in resize filter.
- Preview: Return now also stops preview.
- Fixed bugs.
|Windows:||9x, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista|