Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express makes the list of the software you need to learn how to use if you wish to become a professional programmer. Visual C++ 2010 Express provides a complete integrated development and debugging environment making it the easiest way to create powerful applications using the C/C++ language.
The Visual C++ Express Edition can be used to compile .NET as well as Win32 applications. The Windows Platform SDK compilers and core files are included which can be used to build applications that use the Win32 API.
- Compilers: 32-bit x86 compiler.
- Libraries and Headers: Windows headers and libraries, CRT library, STL, .NET Framework class library, C++ Support Library.
- Graphical integrated development environment.
- Debugging Features.
- More inviting start page. Develop your application more quickly with friendlier and more useful start options.
- A new WPF-based IDE. The new code editor makes it easy to zoom in on your code, highlight method references, and overlay powerful features.
- Development Platform Support. Whether you are an experienced developer or trying to become one, you can use Visual C++ 2010 Express to bring your vision to life on Windows.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|