VMware Player is a program which allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system and easily juggle them. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 8 developer release, Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software and surf the Web.
With VMware Player, you can use any virtual machine created by VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, VMware Server or VMware ESX, as well as Microsoft Virtual Server virtual machines and Microsoft Virtual PC virtual machines. Use 32- and 64-bit Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 operating systems side-by-side, without rebooting or partitioning your hard drive.
- Leverage 2-way Virtual SMP.
- Share data between host computer and virtual machine.
- Broad host and guest operating system support.
- Support for USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices.
- Get appliance info at start-up.
- Gain easy access to virtual machines via intuitive home page interface.
- Use 3rd-party virtual machines and images.
- Bluetooth devices on the host can now be shared with Windows guests.