WebMoney incorporates an instant messaging system as well as a way to send out bills and to extend credit. It is also possible to protect a payment with a password; the payment is withdrawn from the payer's account and added to the payee's account, but cannot be redeemed unless the password is known.
- With WM Keeper you can create various types of purses.
- With WM Keeper you can transfer funds from one purse to another.
- List of transactions, the invoices you have sent and the history of e-mail payments for your selected purse.
- With WM Keeper you can make outgoing invoices to be paid to a specific purse.
- Two types of invoices: those received by you from other users requesting payment (incoming invoices) and those sent by you to other members (outgoing invoices).
- The users window contains a list of WebMoney Transfer member IDs with whom you have exchanged messages, invoices or WM.
- Scaling uploaded images in the size of the chat window viewing correspondence.
- The number of new messages in chat inactive tabs is displayed in .
- Restore the chat at startup if before leaving the WM Keeper WinPro, it has not been closed.
- Chat button on the taskbar - separately (for Windows 7 and above).
- Ability to send on the clipboard image from CTRL + V.
- The ability to mass delete correspondents from the contact list.
- "Grayscale" avatars for offline correspondents.
- If the "default wmid" is not assigned, then the input field is automatically entered last, which was a successful authorization.
- Added ability to record a call and save the recording to a PC hard drive,
- Minimize the main window in the taskbar (enabled in the settings).
- Ability to turn off the sounds for each event type.
-Ability To specify in the settings of the number of loadable in chat messages when you open it.
- Fixed bugs.
|Author:||WM Transfer ltd|
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|