WebMoney incorporates an instant messaging system as well as a way to send out bills and to extend credit. It is also possible to protect a payment with a password; the payment is withdrawn from the payer's account and added to the payee's account, but cannot be redeemed unless the password is known.
- With WM Keeper you can create various types of purses.
- With WM Keeper you can transfer funds from one purse to another.
- List of transactions, the invoices you have sent and the history of e-mail payments for your selected purse.
- With WM Keeper you can make outgoing invoices to be paid to a specific purse.
- Two types of invoices: those received by you from other users requesting payment (incoming invoices) and those sent by you to other members (outgoing invoices).
- The users window contains a list of WebMoney Transfer member IDs with whom you have exchanged messages, invoices or WM.
|Author:||WM Transfer ltd|
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|