Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you tinker with your Windows the way you want. With this tool you can integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools which helps you convert files, make ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR and McRip), and completely customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your exact needs.
- ISO Maker. This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn.
- Win Toolkit Guides. A nice direct link to guides on how to use Win Toolkit.
- USB Boot Prep. Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting.
- WIM Manager. Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc...
- Converters: Language Pack Converter, MSP Extractor (MS Office), MSU > CAB Converter.
XP and Vista users: You will need to use the DISM Installer in order for Win Toolkit to work on your Operating System!