WindowsPlayer is a new generation player that plays audio and video files without the need of codecs. The program allows users to watch usual and high definition video on computers or TV.
WindowsPlayer supports more than 30 popular media formats – 3GP, 3GPP, M4V, MKV, MTS, TS, AIFF, ALAW, EAC3, FLAC, WAV, WV, XA, H.265, ASF, AVI, MOV, MP4, VOB, AMR, APE, MP3, MPC, CAVS, RM, DivX, STR, AVS, DV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, WebM, CAF, DTS, MPC8, OGG, RA, XMW, MKV, FLV, MPEG-TS, AAC, AC3, DTSHD, TTA, XWMA, M2TS and TP.
- Does not require codecs.
- Supports more than 30 popular formats of media files.
- Ability to adjust the brightness, saturation and contrast of video files.
- Ability to set up the equalizer.
- HQ function to improve the quality of video files.
- Ability to output images to a TV.
- Opportunity to increase the sound for quiet audio and video files.
- Ability to view the current frame on the timeline.
There is an option to install Yandex Elements and Yandex Browser during the installation process - untick this option if you do not want to install this software.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|