WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. For secure transfers, it uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports the SCP protocol in addition to SFTP.
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons).
- U3 support.
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol.
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface.
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways.
- Integrated text editor.
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication.
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH.
- Explorer and Commander interfaces.
- Translated into several languages.
- Optionally stores session information.
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|