WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that can be used to prepare a USB flash drive for Windows setup or other boot options. The software can take Windows setup files as its source and create a bootable USB key. This can be helpful if you do not have a working CD/DVD drive, or if you have a netbook.
The tool can be used to format the USB drive first, and then can be used to transfer setup files for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Vista or Windows 7. BartPE, WinBuilder, UBCD4Win and WinFLPC are also supported by the utility.
- Well-organized users interface.
- Tooltips with hints on almost every element in the GUI.
- This utility supports BartPE, WinBuilder, UBCD4Win and WinFLPC.
- Advanced Options window.
- Detects UBCD4Win and uses multiboot menu for it if folder IMAGES is found.
- Detailed log file is created in the folder, where program is executed from.
- fixed issue with Windows 10 and recovery option not shown.
- fixed issue with persistence file size not set correctly and tooltip for using persistence.
- updated some the tools to their latest version- RMPrepUSB, BootIce, ImDisk, WimLib.