WinToFlash is an easy-to-use tool which will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive version of your Windows CD or DVD (Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8). WinToFlash help you pull over the contents of a Windows installation disk and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement for the optical drive. This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive or card, HDD, etc. to your computer or netbook.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD or DVD to USB card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for everyday use.
- Pull the contents of a Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 install disc and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement.
- Transfer a Recovery CD or a tiny OS (BartPE based on Windows XP/2003, WinPE based on Windows Vista/2008/7/8) to a USB drive.
- Wipe a USB media (destroy all data on it).
- Transfer MS-DOS to a USB drive.
- Create a USB drive with Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console.
- Format USB drive to FAT16 or FAT32.
- Select partition type - CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards.
- Check USB drive for file system errors after Windows Setup transfer process.
- AntiSMS function to fix boot blockers (send SMS to short number/buy something/etc. to unlock your PC problem) or viruses.
- Detailed log file.
- Multilanguage support.
- Upon installation, WinToFlash offers to change the homepage and default search engine of your web browser, as well as install the unnecessary toolbar.
- Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function