XnView is one of the best graphic files convertors and viewers. Program provides powerful tools for working with files – preview, thumbnails, description files support, automatic file list creation, copying/pasting files through the clipboard, non-graphics files view, integration with operating system, creating webpage from images, burning images on CD (Nero Burning ROM required), viewing video files if necessary codecks are installed.
Besides of its general functions – high quality graphics and converting from one format to another, program has a plenty of other tools: working with scanner, html-pages creation, work with contact list, counting colors used in image, and very small, but important feature of setting image as wallpapers on the Desktop. XnView allows capturing image (the whole screen, active window or user area). It also includes special utility for using almost all XnView features while working from command line. Presettings can be saved and used later.
- Import about 400 graphic file formats.
- Export about 50 graphic file formats.
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support.
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support.
- Resize, rotate, crop support.
- Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support.
- Adjust brightness, contrast...
- Auto levels, contrast.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Slide show.
- Screen capture.
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF).
- Print support.
- TWAIN support.
- Compare image side by side.
- Filmstrip layout.
- Drag & Drop support.
- 44 languages support.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|