Xpadder is application for simulating key presses and mouse movement using a gamepad or joystick. This page lists information and download links to the last free version of this application.
Xpadder enables you to configure your gamepad through binding its buttons to the matching keys on the keyboard. Additionally, you can control players, browsers and other PC software using this tool combined with your gamepad.
- Support for different models of gamepads and joysticks.
- Simultaneous support for up to 16 gamepads.
- Ability to create individual look & feel profiles for each gamepad.
- Ability to fine-tune any button.
- Ability to use a joystick to play online and DOS-based games.
- Ability to use your gamepad for controlling audio and video players.
- Using gamepads for games that do not imply it.
- Support for steering wheels, dance mats and other specific gamepads.
- Portable mode.
- Improved main controller image display (now 2.6x faster).
- Improved Controller Settings window image display (now 3.3x faster).
- Improved profile file size (blank profile down from 1416 bytes to 146 bytes).
- Improved subwindow graphics scanline access (faster display).
- Improved sub-window handling and memory usage.
- Improved sub-window display speed and efficiency.
- Improved settings window design.
- Improved dialog window design.
- Improved boot speed.
- Improved profile reading speed.
- Improved invalid profile detection.
- Improved setselector assigning by removing buddy copying and clearing.
- Improved set selector and auto-assign none icons.
- Improved processing of non-sequence assignments.
- Improved mouse speed internal storage and handling.
- Improved pause duration (increased from 2.50 second to 10 minutes).
- Improved pause slot parsing.
- Improved pause time entry (replaced slider with comboboxes).
- Improved profile bad value message displays.
- Improved gradient accuracy.
- Improved about, legal and license text.
- Added Profile Copy and Paste.
- Added Check For Update.
- Added OS architecture (32/64bit) and service pack info to Windows version info.
- Added Windows 2000 boot message stating intention to remove support in the future.
- Added mouse button 4, 5 and mouse wheel tilting assignments.
- Added repeating of final stage in sequences while button is held.
- Added default mouse speed to values settings (thanks to jinxguardian).
- Added Restore Defaults button to settings value page.
- Added Okay button to Settings window.
- Added windows game controller control panel button icon.
- Added displayed name as original Save As filename instead of "New Profile".
- Fixed bugs.