CyberLink YouCam is an application that is mainly used for managing webcam streaming. It stands out from its alternatives for its broader functionality and compatibility with all popular Internet messengers.
CyberLink YouCam allows you to add exciting special effects to your webcam video and enhance its quality. On top of this, the software offers certain computer security tools.
- Ability to add special effects (flashes, snowflakes, soap bubbles, letters, steam coming out of your ears, emotional response, etc.).
- Ability to create custom avatars that track your movements and facial expressions.
- Ability to add filters and frames, as well as distort the video.
- Ability to use and control 3D-animated objects.
- Ability to download lots of additional effects, 3D objects, avatars, etc. from the DirectorZone service website.
- Drawing on top of the video.
- Additional presentation capabilities during video meetings, ability to import Power Point files.
- Technology of “augmented reality”.
- Video enhancement features, including quality color rendering and providing sufficient light, ability to remove artifacts and other image defects.
- Desktop capture can be triggered by mouse movements; there is an option to continuously capture & record or to capture a series of shots once in a certain time period.
- Publishing video clips to YouTube, Facebook and DirectorZone directly from YouCam.
- Face recognition function for logging on to Windows or to various websites.
- Auto-locking your PC when you are no longer in front of it.
- Mirror mode.
- Updates Facebook API to support new sign in mechanism.
- Improves program compatibility when using Edge browser in Windows 10.
- Fixes the issues with the Flip Horizontally effect and Happy Birthday frame.
- Minor bug fixes.