Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud scanner aimed at restoring a PC infected with malware. It provides the most effective protection against virus programs that encrypt files and extort payment for their decrypting.
Zemana AntiMalware uses multi-scanning technology to scan all unknown files and determine whether they are malicious or secure. Additionally, the program helps to get rid of annoying toolbars, pop-ups and other browser add-ons.
- Insignificant consumption of system resources.
- No slowing-down effect on PC operation.
- Fast scanning engine.
- Detecting and removing viruses, Trojans, and other types of malicious applications.
- Clearing the browser from adware and unwanted add-ons.
- Detecting and removing hidden rootkits and bootkits.
- Real-time protection.
- Confronting ransomware that encrypts files.
- Protecting against zero-day viruses against which protection tools have not yet been developed.
- Ensuring the prevention of infection.
- Detecting and removing malicious programs missed by standard antivirus programs.
- Quarantine function.
- Combined application of 5 cloud engines (ESET, AVG, Kaspersky, Avira, Bitdefender) and its own engine.
- Compatibility with other antivirus programs.
- Creating a recovery point.
- Ability to add a malicious program to an editable list of exceptions.
- Technical support.