Zipeg is a powerful free tool for unpacking files. It allows you to view the contents of the archive and extract only the needed files, which saves your disk space.
Zipeg enables you to preview all kinds of files (including graphic ones) inside the archive, so that you can choose the required objects and extract them into a chosen folder. In addition, the program lets you control the very process of the archive unpacking, as well as the way of data decompression.
- Supports such popular formats as zip, rar, 7z, tar, gz, tgz, bzip2, iso, cbr, cbz.
- Supports such rare file formats as arj, lha lzh, cpio, rpm, chm, z, war, ear.
- Decrypts password protected .zip and .rar files, even with strong AES encryption.
- Opens multipart zip and rar files.
- Shows the contents of the archive and allows you to select what to extract.
- Supports file naming in UTF-8 and Unicode.
- Uses the digital signature EXIF in JPEG photos and some additional data inside for previewing thumbnails.
- Can open multiple Gmail attachments downloaded as a single file.
- Allows you to open and browse Facebook backup zip files.
- Works with the archive in a background mode without overloading the entire system.
- No limitation on archive sizes.
- Option to read ISO images stored on CD or DVD disks.
- Flexible settings that meet individual user requirements.
- Sorts the contents of the compressed file.
- Lets you control the process of the archive unpacking, as well as the way of completing data decompression.
|Author:||Zipeg Labs International|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|