Zipware is a free and simple archiver that supports the most popular formats including the newest RAR5. The program perfectly works with small monolithic archives as well as with big archives that have more than a million files inside.
Zipware’s tools will help you to create simple and self-extracting archives with public and encrypted content, split them into linked volumes of different size and convert them into popular file formats – ZIP and 7Z.
Archive wizard offers five compression levels that determine the output file size. Data privacy is provided by the password creation tools using the AES-256 and ZipCrypto encryption algorithms.
Another useful feature is integration with VirusTotal.com – a free service of viruses detection. Thus, user can prevent viruses infecting his PC from suspicious archives.
The interface is quite user-friendly. The control panel consist of large icons for quick access. The main functions are also placed in the Windows context menu that can be opened by right mouse click on one of the documents.
- The program is distributed for free.
- Supports AES-256 encryption algorithm.
- Password protection of archive files.
- Archives can be split into volumes of custom sizes.
- 5 compression levels for archiving.
- Archives can be converted into ZIP, 7Z and EXE formats.
- Drag-and-drop function.
- User-friendly interface.
- Several available design themes.
- Adjustable color scheme of the program.
- Built-in password manager.
- Integration with the Windows context menu.
- Control computation during archives processing: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
Attractive and well-designed interface makes using Zipware easy and helps user to track all procedures of the program. And due to adjustable color scheme, the archiver can be integrated into operating system with almost any design theme.
- Updated Zipware.exe to 64bit on 64bit systems.
- Updated Zipware's underlying 7-zip version from 16.04 to 18.05.
- Updated Zipware's underlying unRAR version from 5.40 to 5.60.
- Added option to rename files and folders in supported archives.
- Added new file extension icons based on Windows 10 zip folder icons.
- Added option to select which file extension icon set is used.
- Added Greek translation by geogeo.gr.
- Fixed bug that prevented the main progress bar from being updated when deleting items from an archive.
- Fixed bug that caused the progress window to remain open after an error when extracting files via the context menu.
- Fixed bug that would set the default colour profile on Windows 10 to Windows 7.
- Fixed bug that caused warning output when skipping or replacing files.
- Fixed some items not being translated.
- Fixed minor bugs and optimised some code.